Saturday, January 15, 2011

I have returned!

Long time no see! I apologize for my prolonged absence, I had a lot happening and to tell the truth, was not feeling up to the commitment it takes to blog. I can not guarantee that I will post everyday, but I will try to make sure I post at-least once a week.

As an update, Todd is no longer with us, he is living in Missouri, went back just before Christmas. It was very fun and interesting spending the holidays with my mother, the first time since I was 7! We had both over here at my house, and I did surprisingly well at making the turkey. For Christmas we had beef brisket, which was okay but nothing like mama K's. (MaSu's mom). Our tree was a sad, sad sight that went out the door the day after. But hey, my mom's friend tried!

I also celebrated my birthday, Go me! I made my own rainbow cake, and we ate something that I didn't make for once in a blue-moon (which happens to be every 38 months for those who are scientific, but I am exaggerating) My mom brought me some yummy yummy yummy!!! Christo's Vegge pizza, with sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli, spinach, and my mouth is watering just thinking about it, it is my favorite pizza I have ever had!



And that seems like a good place to stop for now, but I shall be seeing you again soon I hope!

<3 WEFA

No comments:

Post a Comment