Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another Fish Batter (BEST ONE EVER)

 (Okay, a quick update since life is being so crazy. I am still basically away but will update when get the chance.

While at Jeremiah's,  I had the BEST halibut I have ever had. Want to know what the batter was? PANCAKE MIX!!! Literally, he took the krust-ease or whatever pancake batter that is that comes in the blue bag, added a bit of water, fried in vegetable oil, put it on the plate and sprinkled with a bit of salt and it was soo good that Todd was burning his fingers trying to get more and more! It coated it just enough and was the best I have ever had, even better than Thorn's Showcase which is famous for their "bucket of but"

We were given some staples and I am excited to learn what I can make with powdered milk, so far it makes really really good hot chocolate, we finished of the container of powdered chocolate. Any one have some recipes for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment